Films of Northern Character: green screen international ecological and social film festival
Friends, our festival launch is approaching. At the festival you will see 11 documentaries, 9 feature films, and 8 films will be for the out-of-competition screening.
1. Environmental projects support center Bellona, Murmansk, Russia / 2020
A story of pollution – 19 min 55 sec
2. August TV Studio, Moscow, Russia / 2021
Eastern khanty. Residents of the forest – 26 min
3. Tatiana Egorova, private person, Nikel, Russia / 2021
Kolosyoki 22km – 4 min 54 sec
4. Step Clap Film School, Almaty, Kazakhstan / 2021
A Garden of beautiful trees – 11 min
5. Irina Gobozashvili, private person, Georgia / 2021
Chasing the dream - 1 hour 12 min.
6. Sara with all her being (documentary), Sweden / 2020
7. GTRK Murman, Murmansk, Russia / 1993
Pasvik-250 – 20 min, by V.Gamza
8. GTRK Murman, Murmansk, Russia / 1994
The Olympic fire of Lillehammer (documentary) – 21 min, by V.Gamza.
Ecological and social film forum will be held for the fourth time 23-26 September 2021 in two border towns – Nikel (Russia) and Kirkenes (Norway).
The films will be shown offline at several venues in Nikel, Zapolyarny and Kirkenes. In Nikel, these are Pechenga District Social Projects Center the Second School, Central Library of Nikel, Secondary School No. 3, an outdoor cinema will be open at the Metallurg stadium. In Zapolyarny - in Oktyabr culture house and secondary school number 19, in Kirkenes - the Sør-Varanger library.
The motto of Northern Character: green screen festival is "Nature is a source of inspiration". The festival organiser Northern Character Production