Meeting with Film Director Philipp Abryutin, Russia
17:00 November, 24
Only in Russian language
Philipp A. graduated from Gerasimov Russian State University of Cinematography, and specialized in directing at Abdrashitov Fiction Film Studio. He is presently doing a post-graduate study at the Chair of Film Drama at Gerasimov State University.
Scriptwriter and director:
- It’s Me, Sergey (2004, short fiction film.
- Nothing Special (2005, short fiction, VGIK).
- Sarafanov’s Children (2007, short fiction, VGIK).
- Repeated Crime (2008, short fiction, VGIK).
- Two Ivans (2009, short-length)
- Blue Ridges (2015, short fiction).
- Tragedy In Rogers Bay (2015, feature-length fiction, debut, LLC “Valdai”).
- Awakening (2014, short fiction, director – K. Tishenko, LLC “PC Molodezhnye Initsiativy”).
- Silver Talk (2015, short fiction, director – P. Inin, LLC “PC Molodezhnye Initsiativy”).
- Closer That Appears (2015, feature-length fiction, directors – G. Dyukarev, M. Voskoboev, A. Kim, A. Rubinstein, N. Belyauskene, LLC “PC Molodezhnye Initsiativy”).